India jumped to number one in terms of mobile broadband service from its global rank of 150 after the launch of Jio 4G services.
After 4G mobile services, Reliance Jio on 15 August started registration for optical fiber based fixed-line broadband service through which it has claimed to offer download speed of one gigabit per second.
Here are the following steps to register for Jio GigaFiber:
- Go to the official website of Jio GigaFiber.
- Then you’ll have to enter your address. You’ll see your current location written, you can change it by moving the pin on the map or by pressing on the ‘Change’ button.
- After you’ve jotted down your address, hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The screen might still show the default address, but do not get worked up. Just move on to the next step which is to select whether the address you’ve entered is your home or work address.
- Then fill in your details: name, contact number, and press on the ‘Generate’ OTP button
- Enter the OTP that you receive then select the type of your locality whether it’s a society, township, developer so and so forth.
- And now for the final step, tap on ‘Submit’.
Reliance Jio has already laid out more than 3 lakh kilometers of optic fiber network across the country.
|Plan||Total Data||Plan Price||Validity|
|Jio Fiber 50 Mbps Plan||500GB||Rs 499||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 100 Mbps Plan||750GB||Rs 999||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 200 Mbps Plan||1000GB||Rs 1,599||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 400 Mbps Plan||1500GB||Rs 2,599||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 600 Mbps Plan||2000GB||Rs 3,599||30 days|